BOOKING CONDITIONS and TERMS of PAYMENT
for MLCS COURSES and SEMINARS
- THE EVENTS
- These terms of business are entered into between (i) the legal entity set out overleaf and (ii) The Multi Let Cashflow System. References to ‘We’, ‘Us’ or ‘Our’ relate to The Multi Let Cashflow System. References to ‘You’ and ‘Your’ relate to the person set out overleaf, provided by you which include any financial details provided to Us (‘Your Details’).
- By entering into this relationship you are confirming that this is a ‘business’ relationship and that you are attending the MLCS training Course or Seminar as a person in business.
- You are advised to read these terms of business, since together with Your details they consist of the entire agreement between Us (‘this Agreement’).
- This Agreement relates to the MLCS training Course or Seminar that provides access to certain benefits and sessions.
- PRICE, TERM and TERMINATION
- You are deemed to have accepted these terms of business on the date you make a full or partial payment for the Course or Seminar (‘the commencement Date’), and (unless terminated within the Cancellation Period in accordance with this Agreement) will remain liable for any and all events costs.
- At the end of the MLCS training Course or Seminar, this Agreement will terminate.
- REFUND and CANCELLATION
- Full payment for the MLCS training event MUST be made PRIOR to attending the MLCS training Course or Seminar, unless otherwise agreed and confirmed in writing by MLCS office.
- You may cancel your participation in the Course or Seminar by delivering or sending (including by electronic mail) notification to email@example.com no later than 7 days (‘the cancellation Period’) after full or partial payment, including the payment of any deposit. Or writing to us at: Bath House, Aller, Somerset, TA10 0QW. The letter must be RECEIVED within the 7 day period.
- If you cancel within the Cancellation Period. We will refund you the total amount you have paid to us, minus any card payment charges, bank charges, or other payment fees, and deduct an admin fee of £30.
- If you chose to cancel your participation in the MLCS training Course or Seminar outside of the Cancellation Period, then no refund is available and all payments due for the MLCS training Course or Seminar will become immediately due and payable.
- For the benefit of all of our clients, we reserve the right to request that you leave the Course or Seminar at any time. In such case we do not need to specify a reason and reserve the right to provide a refund to you at our discretion.
- Upon cancellation of the Agreement by Us, You shall pay any outstanding amounts payable to us in accordance with this Agreement, including any payments due for the MLCS training Course or Seminar up until the termination. Except in the event that we terminate the relationship, where we may at our discretion, provide a pro-rata refund to you.
- We can terminate this Agreement if you:
- Fail to make payment of any amount due under the Agreement on the due date for payment; or
- Record or attempt to record any part of the MLCS training Course or Seminar with either sound or visual recording equipment. This includes, without limitation, photography, filming, audio and any other recording or transmission.
- MLCS also reserve the right to ask any person to leave the Course if their behavior is deemed unacceptable or disruptive to others.
- THE MANUAL
- No refunds whatsoever can be offered if you have ordered and received the main manual as a standalone order or in advance of any Course or Seminar.
- FEE, PRICES AND PAYMENT
- The total Fee for MLCS training Course or Seminar is detailed on the events page of the MLCS website.
- If payment is not made within the time limits in clause three (3) above, this will be a breach of contract by the client entitling The Multi Let Cashflow System to treat the contract as at an end, and reallocate the booking and/or tickets to other parties without further informing the client.
- DATES, TIMES, LOCATIONS, ALTERATIONS
- The dates, times and locations of training Courses or Seminars are fixed by us and notified to you by email or social media. It is your responsibility to attend and no alternative or replacement dates, times or locations will be available, except at our discretion.
- Except in relation to clauses 3.2 and 3.3, no refunds will be made or credit provided in whole or in part, including refunds for missed, cancelled, unused or rearranged MLCS training Course or Seminar.
- If an event occurs resulting in us not being able to provide the MLCS training Course or Seminar, we will notify you by email or social media. In such an instance, we will not be liable to you for any failure or delay in performing our obligations. If the delay continues for a period of 90 days, either of us may terminate or cancel the Services to be carried out under this Agreement.
- All training Courses or Seminars are subject to availability. Every reasonable effort will be made to adhere to the advertised packages but any packages may be altered or omitted or dates changed either before or after confirmation of the booking. MLCS are not liable for any loss or damage incurred as a result of attending the Course.
- Where such alternations, omissions or changes of date occur prior to the confirmation of the booking, The Multi Let Cashflow System accepts no contractual liability. Where such alterations, omissions or changes of dates occur after confirmation of the booking, The Multi Let Cashflow System agrees to use reasonable endeavors (such reasonable endeavors to be strictly subject to the organisers or promoter of the Course or Seminar and or other third parties making alternative packages available and further subjects to The Multi Let Cashflow Systems right to change the price applicable) to provide a reasonable package and the client agree to accept such a reasonable alternative package.
- STATUS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- By entering into this Agreement, You acknowledge and agree that:
- The Agreement does not constitute or imply any business relationship between us other than as expressly provided, that you are a participant of the MLCS training Course or Seminar during which we will provide you with information and consultation in exchange for the Fee. Any information, mentoring or guidance provided by Us (or any person representing Us) is not intended to be personal or specific to you and is not intended to constitute ‘advice’, rather, we are simply sharing information.
- You have not relied on any statement, promise or representation made or given by or on our behalf.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, We will not be liable to You in any way for any indirect, special, or consequential loss, damage, expense, cost, loss of income, business, data, goodwill or profits, or for any loss or damage that was not reasonably foreseeable by Us at the time You entered into this Agreement, including any business interruption, third party claims, changes to The MLCS training Course or Seminar or cancellation of any Courses or Seminars.
- The content, projections, figures and indications containing in any Course or Seminar are based on opinion and cannot be relied upon when making investments decisions. MLCS offer all information as a guide only and it cannot be considered as financial advice in any way. Please refer to your independent financial advisor who is qualified to give you complete advice based on your circumstances.